Learn the traditional arts of Judo, Karate, and JuJitsu. Gain the knowledge of where the martial arts originated and how it was founded, and by whom. Classes are broken down into novice & advanced and further separated for children, teenagers, and adults. Students are expected to be dedicated, arrive at least five minutes prior to class, bring a clean Gi (uniform), and be well groomed. Jewelry should be left at home or taken off before class.
The school does not allow food or drink of any kind except water when in the dojo. In the event that a student cannot attend class they are expected to call, in advance, to inform Grandmaster Marchetti or an instructor as a sign of respect of their absence.
- Children: ages 5-11 years old
- Teenagers: ages 12-17 years old
- Adults: ages 18 and above
- Free introductory class. (By appointment only)
- Two classes per week.
- Separate classes for children, teenagers, and adults. The adults’ and children’s classes are then broken down into three classes – beginner, intermediate, and advanced.
- Free uniform
- Promotions – belt & certificate (when earned) $25 for belt
- Black belt is free when earned
- 25% discount for 2nd family member
- Separate dressing rooms
- Air conditioned
- Adults may utilize the full gym on the second floor if they wish
Classes are generally 1 hour in length, however the adult class may run longer.
Monday and Thursday:
- 6-7pm Advanced Children
- 7-8pm Teenagers
- 8-9pm Advanced Adult
Tuesday and Friday:
- 6-7pm Beginner Children
- 7-8pm Intermediate Children
- 8-9pm Beginner Adults